Monday, December 12, 2011

Trailer Park: Battleship!

You know what's worse than a shitty, unwatchable Michael Bay directed Transformers movie? A clone of it. Behold BATTLESHIP!


Whats this WHATS THIS???I mean GAH goddammit aaahhhhhhhhh................


THIS is why movies are FLOPPING! Look at that! It looks like someone just ejaculated onto a computer screen and turned it into CGI, packaged it put the name BATTLESHIP on it cause YAY a boardgame, and there's your movie.

What exactly is the point anymore of movies like this? I get more out of video games! And with better stories even. I was thinking for a bit this year that maybe I was just becoming old and cynical. But no!! The only movies I did end up liking this year would be dscribed as rubbish by true cynics! Things like X-Men : First Class and Captain America and Rise of the Planet of the Apes! I loved those! THEY HAD SOUL AND STORY!!!!! Mass piles of unwatchable shit like Transformers 3: Dark Side of Michael Bay's Asshole, did not. They were noise, surrounded with enough computer generated masurbation so that any mindless dork wouldn't notice they were being raped for 2 and a half hours. Thats what this dung heap looks to me. Ugh! Dare I say, for every movie coming out in 2012 that I am itching to see, there be 70 that make me run away in terror. This one here is right near the top of that list! This thing was sunk before it even began.

3 comments:

  1. I myself am boycotting EVERYTHING that I find insulting, so keep insulting Fernando!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altough this movie does look pretty lame, you can't necessarily judge a movie with the preview. Some trailors don't do justice to some movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the case of THIS particular movie, yeah i'm willing to bet that the trailer does it absolute justice. Its like this, if you can't sell me with the trailer, I wont be seeing the movie. I'm far more prejudiced these days, especially after the last 2 years where there has been a massive amount of SHIT flooding theaters. Loo at the Men in Black 3 trailer. There's a movie I had ZERO interest in. None! The trailer however, was quite good, and has sold me on the movie. This one here just offends the shit out of me.

    ReplyDelete