Monday, September 5, 2011

Champion the delusional

Know what you'll never see on this blog? A personal note. A look into the solace of my life. A detailed saga describing who am I, how I came to be, why I am the man I am today. A fucking origin story. I do not intend to ever post an entry full of grandiose high importance that makes me out to be the most fascinating person in the cosmos. I will not sit here and try to formulate a life lesson to form a desired Hollywood esque outcome because I fully expect it to happen cause hey life works out always and God is there nodding for me to succeed. Life RARELY happens the way you want it to without your direct involvement and God is not there whispering sweet nothings in your fucking ear because all your idea of God is is what mommy and daddy spoon fed to you when you were a child and you are too guilt tripped and frightened to question otherwise for fear of being lonely and self reliant. Amusing how we can all claim to talk to "God" and people just smile and nod. Yet if i sat here and claimed that I talked to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, I would be locked up in a loony bin and rightfully so! Don't worry I don't actually speak to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ::be silent Salieri, I'm typing!:: "But what makes you tick?" My ass. kiss it. "But surely you can tell us how your life blah blah blah" Fuck you and die. If it's ONE trend I am actually quite tired of seeing, it's championing the delusional. Taking high risk fantasy filled to the brim with epic fail, and pretending it's some sort of good idea. We then make reality shows of this and watch as it all falls apart. Or have people hope to make reality shows of this by posting away talking to....someone. Wanna know why I'll never post personal struggle here(and I do have PLENTY)? Because I don't give a fuck for the world to know. Nope. Don't give a fuck. The fucks are not given. Not cared for, are the fucks. I have no interest in pity parties or inspiring Jack and his neighbor Shit. I'm going to post BULLSHIT! And guess what, my BULLSHIT is a hell of a lot more interesting than sage warnings coming from people with self inflicted personal struggles born out of delusion and strife all in the vain attempt to have a Disney logo appear at the end of their road. Want to impress me? Take life, squirt a fuck into it's ass and claim your own self made victory. I know plenty of people who have done exactly this and goddamn if I don't admire the shit out of them. So enough with championing delusions. Me and Salieri are going to have FUN here. Want something different? The fucks are flying south for the winter. By all means go and try to catch one. I will let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

This has been a word from our sponsor kiss my ass in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment