Saturday, August 20, 2011

This is not an exit

So after countless requests, everyone from the Pope to the President, I have decided to shove aside laziness and give into temptation, and create a BLOG. Blog....blog....every time I say that word I feel like I'm choking on pasta or something. BLOG. BLOG. BLOQCK!!!! My BLOQCK!!! Fucking hell. I feel like shoving a q-tip into my throat to get the fettucini out.

 In this BLOQCK you'll find sporadic posts ranging from movies, music, to politics(God help you) to countless other things. Anything under the sun I suppose. Anything that offends me(this will be frequent) to anything that makes me happy(infrequent). If you're the easily offended type, fuck you! I WILL offend. I MEAN to offend. I WANT to offend. I LIKE to offend. So if you cry at the sight of a sinful word or a vapid description, leave here now or I will chew you out further, and dedicate an entire bloqck post to mocking you. And there WILL be foul language. Will Smith doesn't have to curse in his blogs to get followers. Well I do. So fuck him and fuck you too! I'll make sure to shamelessly promote myself whenever a new bloqck post is written, so have no fear, you shall be informed/warned. So trap yourselves in, and get ready for a surprise! The one blog to rule them all has commenced!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, Nandi! I've been waiting so long for you to start a blog. I'll definately be following this and spreading the word. You always crack me up. <3 -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete